Manager CX Operations
Customer Experience & Market Research - Berlin-Meeraner, Meeranerstr. 3
Are you an agile & result-driven person looking for opportunities in a multicultural, secure & fast-paced work environment? AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast forward. We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported - whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home. Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Study customer pressure points in detail based on customer-centric metrics.
- Use business functions to develop solutions for processes where customer pain points have been detected.
- Provide expert support in the design and development of projects that have an impact on customers.
- Maintain ongoing communication and use business functions to obtain up-to-date data on which the customer service model is based.
- Coordinate and initiate automation processes for all processes that are related to customer experience for all locations.
- Manage and control the work of departments of the Customer Experience department.
- Create work plans for the month and trimester, KPIs, performance assessment.
- Optimize/participate in optimization related to the work of the Contact Center, logistics, marketing, and others that directly affect the customer experience.
- Participate as observers and/or stakeholders in projects that may affect the customer experience.
- Approve the customer-oriented content created by the Content Management team.
- 5 years + of relevant experience (in-house or outside the company);
- Proeficient communication, negotiation and leadership skills;
- Has knowledge of using: GSuite tools, Jira/Confluence, Miro, PowerBi, Microsoft Office;
- Customer centered, quick learner, open-minded, creative and proactive in regards to the customer’s pains and needs;
- Proeficient at multitasking and prioritization;
- Advanced analysis, problem - solving and evaluation skills;
- Good at building effective teams which allign to business goals;
- Good at managing emotions and being responsive to his team
- Languages: English - Advanced, Russian is an asset.